Thursday 17 March 2016

This is my story about a lion

WALT: add descriptive words to my writing.lion+on+stilts.jpg
Remember to:
  • use your senses - what can you hear, see, smell, touch and taste
  • add in similes and metaphors
  • using feelings


He won't even see me coming, flop flop flop clip. I am on some stilts and about to pounce on the  yummy giraffe. On three. 1. 2. 3. Suddenly he farted and I fainted. Poop! “That smells.”
“Ba ha ba ha haha. You're never gonna get me now. Hehehe bye have a great time,” said the giraffe as he raced away like a taxi.
“I'll get you next time you lucksman.I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GOT THE GASMASK! AHHHHHH!eh I smell like I got sprayed by a skunk.”
3 weeks later I came up with a new plan. It was to become friends with the giraffe and even give him some of these nuts I scavenge from some scared squirrels and then eat him. So I cooled off in a lake by the giraffes turf and got the disgusting smell off me too. So I brought the yummy almond nuts and confronted him.
He said “please don't kill me! Please!”
I said. “I don't want to kill you... I want to become friends with you. i just came to give you some yummy almond nuts.”
“Ohh thank you so much. I really like nuts.”
This is when I attacked him. So I went in for the kill but he had quick reflexes and jumped out of the way and rammed me like rhino. When he hit me I felt like I got hit by 2 blunt horns. I went in for the bite and I hit him because he was really breathing heavily. I drew blood so I keep on getting big bites like a crocodile. Then finally he died so I got some of his delicious looking raw meat. I ripped into it and it tasted great. As I was munching down I saw 50 more giraffe…. YUM...  


Made by me 11 Feb 2016 12:21:59.jpgand the 2 characters were Image result for lionsImage result for giraffes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rangi
    Nice story. I like the way you left a lot of dialogue for the giraffe and lion.
    From Vaughn

    ReplyDelete